2 days ago we went to the lake view farms. It's a pumpkin patch. It's my favorite pumpkin patch in the hole world.It has a boat, a train and a maze. The train is almost to small for me and Emma.We both fit in the boat.And we definitely both fit in the maze.So when we got to the pumpkin patch we looked for a white pumpkin, a orange pumpkin, a yellow pumpkin and a red pumpkin. when we found all of them it was time to choose we found 3 orange one but one had red dots on it, And the other orange one had yellow stripes on it.And the other orange pumpkin was plain orange.So me and Emma chose Emma said the plain orange and red dotted pumpkin.I chose orange pumpkin with yellow stripes on it, and red dotted pumpkin.So sense we both wanted the orange pumpkin with red dots on it we took that one.Then it was time to go so went on the boat and went back.We bought the pumpkin and bought 2 apples for me and Emma because Emma mom and me only went. I had a great time!It was real fun!
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time. I had fun too. I think our pumpkin is very pretty.
That sounds like such a fun trip. We went to that same pumpkin patch, I think, when Alexis was almost 2. It's a fun one!
It sounds great! Our pumpkins this year we picked out of our garden. But yours sounds like so much more of an adventure yay! I'm glad you had so much fun and got such a great pumpkin!
Post a Comment