Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fied Trip

My class had a field trip today. We went to the Orchestra. I have to admit, it was kind of boring, because I thought They talked to much and the only full song they played was Mary had a little lamb. My favorite song was the pink panther. It looked very fancy. When it was over we just made our way tours the buses. Then when we were back we ate lunch and we did normal school stuff. So I'm going to stop writing now, OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Or else what? were you going to explode?

Darilyn said...

I guess I'm glad that I wasn't the parent that was picked to go. Since it was boring and all. Or if I had gone would it have been less boring? You know I always have candy or gum in my purse and that makes everything better!

Melissa said...

Sorry it wasn't as fun as you'd hoped. Hope your next trip is better!