skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Emmas Feis
Today was Emma's feis. We had to get up at five o'clock in the morning, but I got up at six twenty six. It was very...fun. I was starving. We were there for 7 hours! At the end Emma did not win the trophy but she did win one 2nd and one 3rd place. At the very very end we got a shirt that says dance like no oneis whatching, Emma got new earings, and we went through a dive thru at Mc Donalds! Then we went home. Soon we were home at one thirty-nine and we were at home for about 20 minutes when every one else got home. Dad told mom bad news they talked about boy scouts (I think there called that), and then I went back to writing this and I went over to make a joke and see the some new things we got, now i'm publishing this.
3 comments:
Heidi, I'm glad you came with me today. And I'm sorry you got so hungry. Next time we will have to bring more snacks.
Glad you had such a good time!
Glad it went so well!
Post a Comment