Wednesday, October 14, 2009

School...

I know, I havent been on here forever!!!!!!! I'm back you can go to my moms blog and see what we did. On the first day on school though, it was fun. I have Mrs. Lerhol or Lerolh... I think its the first... In my opinion shes the best teacher EVER!!!!!! Mrs Hall is nice too. Mrs. Hall came from mt. View. She is really nice, Eliza/Sidney has her. Me and Jordan are finally in the same class. Bad things are happening... here is the list:
  • We had to end our cheerleading in the middle of it because it was to could
  • There was a giant gray spider crawling on me in the middle of the night
  • My grampa died:(
  • I kind of broke a bowl....Sorry mom
Theres my list. My mom is down in Coos Bay because on my grampa. I miss her. :\

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

I am sorry i wasn't here to get the spider for you. I am glad you like your teacher. I missed you while I was gone and glad that we all get to go together this next time.