Friday, September 12, 2008

The excitemet

Well my mom is Darilyn, so we are going to the Renassaince Fair. I was planning to be a pirate, but we did not have all the stuff to be a pirate. So I cut out the middle of another dress and used the green for a coat. I said I looked like a wizard because of the coat. Then I cut off the sleeves. Now I have a totally awesome dress to wear. It's like that feeling when you get a new teddy bear, except you're wearing it. The Renassaince Fair is a medieval fair where you can buy really cool stuff, except most of it is over 10 bucks. Make sure you wear thin clothing.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you are excited about the Renassaince Faire. I am too. I can't wait until tomorrow morning. I'm glad you have a blog so that I can read all the cool things you write.

Darilyn said...

OOps, i forgot I was logged in as you. That was me, mom, above.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

I hope you enjoy the fair! It sounds like a blast!

sarahseekingsanity said...

I hope you have a blast at the fair. I wish we could come.

nanna said...

I can't wait to read your blog AFTER you get home from the faire. You have done such a good job talking about it. I just loved reading it!

Melissa said...

Yay hope you have a great time!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Yahooo! The faire is sooooo cool! Can't waite to hear all about it! Bet you looked awesome!

Bridget said...

Have a great time! I'm sure you will look fabulous!