Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Renaissance Fair

we just came home last night. It was a blast! I got a henna tattoo. We actually got all the stuff for a pirate! So I was a pirate girl! I had ice cream corn though the corn wasn't that good but my hot dog was! It came with four cookies. And if you are looking for good tasting root beer go to the Renaissance Fair! I played darts. my highest is two shields. I got a fan, a lizard key chain, two hair things, I got free fruit, a basket and my mom bought me a box to keep my rock collection in. Its really pretty. It was really hot out side! I dumped my hat thing in water. It felt really good! I watched four guys throwing arrows at a target and riding on horses.

7 comments:

Darilyn said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I had a blast. Those plums were good huh?

Krista Lou Cook said...

WOW! That sounds like soooo much FUN! The root beer sounds really good. I want some!

Heidi said...

yes they were good! I still have five more! By the way, the root beer is honey root beer.

Melissa said...

Glad you had so much fun!!!!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

You all looked beautful in your dresses! I'm glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous - that sounds like tons of fun. I want to go next year!

nanna said...

You looked so cute that I put a picture of you and your family in your costumes...over my desk at work.