Sunday, December 28, 2008

The trip to Mt. Hood

Yesterday I was on a trip to Mt. Hood. We had to wake up at five o clock in the morning. every one went except Makenzie because she wouldn't get up. (that's the consequence if you don't wake up.) When we got to Mt. Hood we figured out that all the power was out right when we got in, and that they were going to night ski if the power went back on. To make light they were using generators. A few minutes later all the power went out! It was totally dark!!!!! Then we went back to the car to go home. Wile we were driving to the free way the cartop carrier was open the whole time!!!! Wile we were driving Dad, Mom, and Me heard something fall. We pulled over and checked on the cartop carrier. We figured out it was open!!!!!!!! We pulled over to the other side and my dad went back by him self and find the stuff that fell out minutes later dad came back with goggles, a snowboarding hat, wrist guards, and one glove. The hat and goggles were toast. ( They were all Makenzie's stuff.) So the next thing that happened was that we saw a waterfall, and there was a store so we looked inside the store. (of course). Then we went back to the car. The next thing that happened was that we found a store so my mom and aunt Sue went inside first, my mom found cute cookies so she bout four cookies, Christmas recipe cards, and buns. Next we just drove home. All the way home. When we got home we played two new games called Ticket to Rid and slide five it was very fun I was on my own team on slide five and I was on my dads team for Ticket to ride. They were my dads games what he got for Christmas Makenzie and Emma won Ticket to Ride and I won Emma and makenzie won and I think my dad won slide five. It was a wacky day I'll never forget. Trust me, IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Sounds like fun! Even if you didn't ski!

Darilyn said...

It was a very wacky day. I agree completely.