Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cristmas

On Christmas day me and my sister I woke up very early. Then we woke up our mom and dad and my dad woke up my aunt Sue and my dad also woke up Makenzie. We hurried to the living room and we started looking in our stocking. I got a webkin what was a little kinz cat. (we call little webinz Little kinz or lil kinz.) also got headphones, socks fuzzy socks, a BYU T-shirt, tic-taks what were orange flavored, two tangerings and a black and gray hat. When we were done looking in our stockings we opened presents I got a necklace that had a monkey on it and on the monkey had ctr. and a pink hat and a pink scarf I also got another hat hot chocolate mix and hand warmers. I got a polar bear webkinz and a CD. I don't want to say every thing I go so I'll just say I got alot of stuff. It was very fun, and I can't wait tell next Christmas.

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

I am glad you had such a good Christmas! Missed you!

Darilyn said...

I'm glad you liked everything. I'm also happy that you had a nice Christmas.