Sunday, January 25, 2009

Coos Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week we went to Coos Bay we brought Sam with us. We went there to celebrate my moms birth day. (her birthday is January 10th) when we were there, we visited my grandma, ant Krista, (If you scrolled up then her blog is dragon fly meadows.) and my cousin Corey. (who brought Pan Pan is a ferret)

Wile we were there of course we went shopping. we went to Mossy Rose the mossy rose a Renaissance store and another store I only remember that it is a craft store.

After we went shopping we went to my grandmas house. We had a huge dinner. Then of course we had cake.

Then we went back to our rented house. of course we sleeped. and I need to write anouther story now and I also forgot what happened next go to my moms blog to see what happeds next so I'm going to stop writing now.

4 comments:

Darilyn said...

Heidi, I love everything you wrote. I had such a fun time and I'm glad that aunt Krista could be with us too.

Darilyn said...

Oh, and i love your new playlist. It's very cool. Isn't it fun to have a blog?

Krista Lou Cook said...

I am so glad that I was able to be in Coos Bay with you! I am looking forward to when you can come and stay with me and have a slumber party!

Melissa said...

Glad you had so much fun!