Friday, January 2, 2009

Our New Piano

A few days ago we went to a shop to look at pianos. (I didn't write about that because there was nothing good about it but we did look at a piano made from Korea.) but I'm not going to talk about that. Our old piano was not tuned so we had to to get a new piano. Yesterday my dad went to pay for it. Today we got it. IT IS HUGE COMPARED TO OUR OLD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's as tall as my feet to the end of my neck! I'm The second tallest girl in my class! Though I love this one! it's clean in side it and not rusty. I don't like rust, it looks bad. We also got a new seat, BUT IT'S JUST WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked the other seat better. but The top of it does lift up like the other one did. Each piano you buy at the store we bought it at comes with a chair. I really like this piano, and I going to stop writing now.

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

I'm glad you like the new piano Heidi. I can't wait to get home and see it. I miss you.

Krista Lou Cook said...

I am glad you love your new piano!!!! I cannot wait to see it next week!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your new piano!!!