Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zoo Land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zooland is a place were we bring our stuffed animals and make cages. For the cages we took our animals and we put them inside a shoe box and we took brown strips of paper and we taped them to the shoe boxes we brought. Next we had two rules we had to collect 5,000,000 Zooland dollars. Zooland dollors are a special type of fake money for our class. We make a book to put facts in called a Animal Fact Book. We also do somthing called mystery animal. We take off squares for how many trys we do it for our outher animal we guess. Now I have to go to school.

2 comments:

Darilyn said...

I think you should tell us more about zooland. Why do you do zooland? What kind of animals did others bring?

Krista Lou Cook said...

Zoo Land must be a pretty exciting thing to be blogging about it. I cannot wait to hear more!!!